Sock it to me!


Just a quickie!

I'm just here because I wanted to say a big thank you to you all for the positive comments and support for the 'My First Socks' pattern.

Honestly, you've been great about it.  The sock knitting arena is pretty huge with no shortage of sock knitting superstars, a fairly daunting place to dip a toe into that's for sure.  But I'm really glad you encouraged me to take the leap and add my little offering to the mix.

I know some of you have already brought the pattern, thank you a big, huge, lot.  You are all awesome, each and everyone of you!  I really appreciate your support and also for all the fantastic encouraging messages I received that helped me feel a little bit braver about it all.

You can find the My First Socks pattern here, if you're interested in taking a look.




Stay tuned...

Before you go, I'm just uploading a sock needle review video that might be handy if you're thinking about buying a new pair soon.

I mentioned the idea of a talking about the needles I've tried so far and I managed to finally get around to recording it for you.  There's a little video of me chattering and then a post with some clearer pictures and a sort of summing up of the main points.

I hope you'll find it helpful.



S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments